<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Paleo Gingerbread Chia Pudding


After going without cable for more than a year, TV is back in my life. I have no clue what days the shows I actually watch are even on, so most of the time I end up watching them on-demand. There is one channel that constantly airs “quality” television. The Food Network. In college, my roommate and I watched endless hours of the Food Network. It is the perfect background noise for studying. I need to find a friend with a double oven because I want to have a mini-Chopped competition! If you watch the show, you know how ridiculous the ingredients can be. I know I’m a nerd, but I think this would be so much fun! 

Sometimes I just want to be lazy. I don’t feel like cooking anything, and I wish food would miraculously appear in front of me. This dish basically makes itself. Ok so not really, but it is really easy to whip up! One of my favorite holiday cookies is gingersnaps. This breakfast (lunch, snack, anytime) dish serves up the same flavors without the guilt! Win for me. Serves 2-4. 

Ingredients
1/2 cup full fat canned coconut milk
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp molasses
1 tsp flax seed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1/8 tsp pink himalayan salt
1/4 cup chia seeds

Directions
Thoroughly mix all ingredients together except the chia seeds. Now add in the chia seed. Pour into small glass containers. I used four 4 oz mason jars. Cover and place in fridge overnight. Serve in the morning! 

Enjoy!

x vanessa

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home