<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Paleo Gingerbread Dip


Yesterday I had one of my worst recipes fails. I was attempting a new pancake recipe, which turned out to be a disaster. They were too thin. Then too thick. Then gritty. I’m still at a lost of how they were so so bad. I’m still determined to get it right and share it with y’all. 

Since my breakfast didn’t turn out as planned, I was starving by lunch. To fend off my hunger, I went to my go-to snack almond butter and apple slices. With my new winter candle burning and getting me in the mood for the holidays, I decided to spice up my almond butter a little. Gingerbread and gingersnaps are some of my favorite holiday treats. Really anything with ginger in it. I already gave my overnight chia pudding the gingerbread treatment here, so I thought why not mix it with almond butter. I whipped up this dip, and it was soo good! I made a pumpkin almond butter dip here a couple months ago for fall, but I think I might like this one even better. 


Ingredients
3 tbls almond butter
1 tbls maple syrup
2 tsp molasses 
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp clove

Directions
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Eat with apple slices, pears or bananas. 

Enjoy!

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2014 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Tharnest said...

Could this be freezed?

I am thinking to dip fruit in and freeze for a quick snack!

 
At March 10, 2014 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

I think you could but you would want it to sit out a bit before biting in. I think the almond butter would get pretty hard! Great idea though. I will have to try it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home