<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, December 9, 2013

Simple Oven Dill Salmon

I’m going slightly stir crazy. I’m still in Oklahoma, snowed in and carless. It’s been years since I’ve been snowed in, and now I remember exactly why I moved somewhere without snow. Snow is pretty to look at and fun to ski in, but I hate driving in snow. It’s slick and loves hiding ice spots aka death traps. Ok I’m done with my mini rant. 

Since I’ve been stuck inside, I’ve been baking up a storm. Well a small storm compared to the snow outside. Sorry I know I said I was done with my snow rant. Anyways I can’t wait to get some of my favorite Christmas cookies perfected and share with you! With all the baking attempts going on, I wanted a simple and easy dinner. Growing up this was my mom’s go-to fish dish. It is super simple plus you probably have all the ingredients on hand except the salmon! Serves 4.


Ingredients
1 1/2 lb wild caught salmon
2 tbls olive oil
1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp dill
2 lemons, quartered 

Directions
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place salmon on foil lined cookie sheet. Coat salmon with oil and sprinkle on garlic salt and dill. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges. 

Enjoy!

x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home