<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: My Wish List

My Paleo Wish List

For my final installment of holiday gift guides, I am sharing what is on my wish list! As I’ve gotten older, my Christmas wish list has become more and more practical needs and less useful wants. Last year I asked for almost all Paleo cooking ingredients! There are so many amazing Paleo cookbooks out, and I want to add to my small collection. I am also working very hard on improving my food photography and what better way to start than with some pretty props! Crossing my fingers I’ve been on the nice list and get at least a few of my things from my wish list. Hint hint: family if you are reading this! I’ve never been good at subtlety.

I love this color combo, which can pair and contrast great with food. 

I am so excited for this cookbook to come out. I might have already pre-ordered it for myself!

I love Bill and Haley’s cookbook Gather and can only imagine this one is just as amazing! 

I have a confession. I haven’t completed at Whole 30. Yes I know I am the worst, but 2014 looks promising. 

All the glowing reviews and delicious tester recipes have me begging to make them myself.

I might be a little messy in the kitchen to put it nicely. I'd love one in plaid but can't find a cute one!

A necessity I am missing. I am still deciding between Wusthof, Global and Shun. Thoughts? Suggestions? 

For DIY coconut milk and almond milk lattes.

For no reason other than it is cute and perfect for photos. 

The only thing keeping me from making some bulletproof coffee. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home