<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, February 28, 2014

Four Things


I feel like I haven’t been home in weeks when in reality I wasn’t gone very long! I have lots of travel planned over the next few months and can’t wait. After my recent trip to Austin, I decided to take the plunge and go back from Paleo fx! I am super excited to meet other paleo people and bloggers! Who else is going?

I’m pretty sure I’ve joined too many book clubs. Yes I am an old lady at heart. A new paleo site geared toward women launched this January called The Eighty-Twenty. I’ve been a fan from the beginning and was super excited when they announced a book club! For March, they are reading Eat the Yolks by Liz Wolfe. I’m really excited to read this book because it dismantles popular nutrition myths!

I’m sad to see the series Divergent end and unfortunately to be a little bit of a disappointment. I still recommend reading the first one especially before it hits theaters March 21.

While I love Burn, Anything Could Happen is my absolutely jam. 

This is such an awesome roundup of way to use chicken!

quote: “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart. You’ll know when you find it.” Steve Jobs

Have a great weekend!
x vanessa

image: 1, 234 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home