<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, February 14, 2014

Four Things


The second installment of Four Things. I am way too excited about this series. I love sharing the books I’m reading because I’m a nerd and love to share. I can spend hours combing Amazon and Goodreads looking for my next book to read. The best is discovering new books from the “suggestions based on your browsing” section. Sometimes the books are spot on. Other times not so much. Right now I’m on a small “vacation” in Texas. It may only be in the 50s but that hasn’t stopped me from sunning a little! Oh and happy Valentine's Day.

In simple terms, Matrix for young adults. In complex terms, an interesting look on determining if the life you lived was real if the world you were in was not. Sounds confusing, but I promise it isn’t!


Ever since hearing this song a few months ago, I keep coming back to it. The haunting vocals get me every time!

I am loving this roundup by the Paleo Parents, and not just because they featured two of my recipes! I’ve been on a huge gelatin kick and love finding new flavor ideas.


quote: “There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandela. Pretty sure truer words have never been spoken. Find something you love and do it. 

Have a great weekend!
x vanessa

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home