<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, February 21, 2014

Four Things


This week has flown by partly because I came home from one vacation on Monday only to leave yesterday for another trip. I’m so excited to finally visit Austin, TX! This city is a hub for paleo. There are so many paleo-friendly restaurants, bloggers and paleo companies located here. It is definitely creeping up on my list of possible places to call home.

As I was going to sleep the other night, this quote popped into my head. While Breakfast at Tiffany’s is my favorite movie, I’m not sure what caused me to think of these lines. I guess lately I’ve been feeling weighed down by all the negative articles and research about my generation. I don’t like being labeled one thing or another. I grew up with labels, but never felt I truly fit into any of them. As an adult, I still struggle to be true to myself and not the perception other people have of me. 

I really enjoyed this book about two women’s stories that collide even though their lives are separated by nearly a century. 

Loving this song about truly living your life.

Shameless plug. Check out my guest post over at the Paleo Parents if you haven’t already! 

quote: You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself… It’s wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.” -Breakfast at Tiffany’s

Have a great weekend!
x vanessa


image: 1, 2, 3, 4

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home