<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, June 24, 2013

Paleo Artichoke Pesto Lemon Spaghetti Squash Pasta


Phew. This dish's name alone is a mouthful. After a particularly intense practice at my yoga studio, I spent the rest of my Saturday relaxing until it was time to make dinner. I have been eyeing this recipe by Juli over on PaleOMG for a couple weeks and finally set out to make it. This dish combines many of my favorites: artichokes check, pesto check and spaghetti squash check! Growing up, I only ate artichoke leaves and gave my sister the heart. I have no clue what I was thinking because the heart is hands down to most flavorful part of the artichoke, but I digress. 

Not only is this dish fairly easy to make, it is also one of the most delicious dishes I have made so far on Paleo. The artichoke pesto alone would be great over grilled chicken, salmon or shrimp! I love cooking hearty dishes on Paleo. It makes me thankful that I never feel like I am starving myself while eating healthy. 

You can find Juli’s amazing recipe here.

Enjoy!

x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home