<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Paleo Newbie

Paleo Newbie

Yea it is gift buying season! I love buying other people presents. I take forever attempting to pick out the perfect present. I went through a very long DIY phase. I’m not sure how much my family enjoyed their homemade gifts. Holiday shopping can be crazy and make you crazy. My key to avoiding the madness is shopping online. You can find EVERYTHING online. It is crazy all the random things that are out there. Today's post marks the first in a three-part gift guide from the paleo newbie to the cooking aficionado! 

1. Practical Paleo
An educational cookbook. Meal plans, recipes and lots of nutritional information on the benefits of eating clean. 

2. The Paleo Solution
Great book that breaks down why the Paleo diet is best for optimal health.

3. Against All Grain
My current favorite cookbook! Danielle’s recipes are easy to follow and always delicious. 

4. Cast Iron Skillet
If you only own one pan, this should be the one. You can make anything in a cast iron skillet. Bonus it is oven safe! 

5. Spiralizer
Your new best friend if you are a pasta lover. Zucchini noodles provide a great base for all pasta sauces. 

6. Coconut Oil
My go-to cooking oil for everything. It has a light flavor that basically disappears into a dish.

7. Ghee
A great replacement for butter. My number two cooking oil. 

8. Macadamia Oil Pure
This oil is a little pricer, but it a great light oil for paleo mayo and in baking.

9: Almond Butter
Your second new best friend. Perfect go to snack.

10. Saucepan
Another great versatile pot from soups to sauces. 

11. Whole Foods Gift Card
When you just don't know what to buy someone, you can't go wrong with Whole Foods. 



PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home