<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, February 7, 2014

Four Things


I’m excited to start a new Friday series. Each week I will share four things that are currently inspiring me: a book, song, quote and recipe. Sometime I might throw in a movie. When I started Plaid and Paleo, I planned to make a lifestyle cooking blog. There hasn’t been too much “lifestyle” going around mainly because I love developing and sharing recipes. Don’t worry I will still be sharing plenty of recipes, but also mixed in will be some all-natural remedy posts and the four things. Hope you enjoy! 

book: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.This is NOT a romance as advertised. I loved how this book took on a very controversial topic of assisted suicide and left me truly thinking about the topic. 


song: Dark Horse by Katy Perry. I’ve be belting this out pretty much non-stop. 

photo by: paleomg


recipe: 5-Ingredient Spaghetti Pie by PaleOMG. This recipe has been making a splash on IG. I made this the other night and loved it! 


quote: “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry” - Jack Kerouac. Three months and change until my travel adventure begins!

Have a great weekend!
x vanessa

image: 1, 2, 34,

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home