<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, January 24, 2014

Whole30 Superbowl Snacks


The January Whole30-ers might be done just in time for Superbowl Sunday, but that doesn’t mean you should derail your diet. I love the Superbowl. Or maybe I just like throwing theme parties. Who knows? For me, it isn’t a Superbowl party without chili, hot wings, sliders and lots of dips! So making this roundup, I realized something. Well something I probably already knew. Paleo people love hot sauce and bacon! To make sure all of these recipe are 100% Whole30 approved, I recommend Tessemae’s Hot Sauce and Pederson’s paleo bacon

Chili
photo by: paleo fondue





Wings
photo by: canada girl eats paleo





Sliders






Jalapeño Poppers
photo by: VA is for Hunter Gathers






Dips 






Chips




Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At January 27, 2014 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

Thanks for this list! We started the Whole 30 mid-January so I should be able to find something on here to make for the Super Bowl!

 
At January 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Yeah! I will be finishing mine up right before but want to keep eating as clean as possible!

 
At January 31, 2014 at 4:08 AM , Blogger Jaime said...

Thanks for including my mango chicken wings! This is an awesome list... will be referring to it as I plan my super bowl party!

 
At January 31, 2014 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for linking up to our site! I LOVE what you have put together and may make a few things from here today!

 
At January 31, 2014 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

You are very welcome!!

 
At January 31, 2014 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

You are very welcome!!

 
At January 31, 2014 at 3:37 PM , Blogger IM4ESL said...

These look great! Go Hawks!,,

 
At February 1, 2014 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Thanks! I'm excited to try them all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home