<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, March 7, 2014

Four Things


I leave for New Orleans in five days! I’m so excited. It is my first time visiting the city, and I can’t wait to try all the food! While I am pretty obsessed with my min-beignet recipe, I might have to splurge on a real one from Cafe du Monde. Any other restaurant suggestions?? My favorite part of vacations is always the food. Since I'm staying with a friend for free, I offered to make her lots of Paleo food. I’m pretty excited to cook with some of the local ingredients. According to my friend crawfish are in season, so I am on the hunt for some good crawfish recipes!! 


Anyone else excited for St. Paddy’s Day?! I’ve been a big fan ever since my best friend from college studied abroad in Ireland. Any excuse to drink whiskey during the day sounds like my kind of holiday. Get excited. I have a couple St. Paddy’s recipes coming to the blog next week! 

This is one of my favorite coffee table books. It is full of 150 real love letter the author collected from scribbles on napkins to long poems.

I’d love to be in Austin this weekend for the festival, but I am jamming out to this spottily playlist to fill the void. 

I love coconut aminos, but they are super pricey. I cannot wait to try Mel’s awesome recipe!


quote: “There are seven days in a week and someday isn’t one of them.”

Have a great weekend!
x vanessa

image: 1, 2, 3, 4

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home