<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Paleo Spinach and Artichoke Dip


I know the Fourth of July is still a week away, but I am so excited. The Fourth is one of my all time favorite holidays. My perfect Fourth combines a day at the lake with my family and friends, good food and of course fireworks! Unfortunately I won’t be clocking in any lake time this year, but I’m still excited to spend the day outside by the pool. While I am only getting two of my three requirements this year, I can’t wait to prepare a couple of my favorite Paleo snacks for my friends. I came across this recipe awhile ago and knew it would be perfect for summer. 

You might be thinking there can be no such thing as a cheeseless spinach and artichoke dip, but you would be very wrong. This dip is fantastic, and you don’t miss the cheese at all! It is great for get togethers with friends. I love the idea of creating a dip bar with different types of dips and chips. I have made this dip a couple times now, and each time I am surprised how much it tastes like authentic spinach and artichoke dip! I changed the recipe a tad by sautéing fresh organic baby spinach instead of frozen. Serve with sweet potato chips or any of your other favorite veggie chips! 


What is your favorite Fourth of July tradition? 

Recipe is very slightly adapted from PaleOMG here


Enjoy!

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home