<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, August 16, 2013

Paleo Dark Chocolate Salted Almond Bites


So this week I had an intense chocolate craving and needed a fix asap. Normally I have an apple on hand to help with my sugar addiction. Unfortunately I had just ran out. There is a bakery a block from my apartment, and it was very tempting to go pick up a delicious brownie. I held fast and quickly went to raid my pantry for options. Luckily I came across a little baker’s chocolate and decided to whip up a new dessert. This is a small serving so feel free to double if it is for more than one! 

Ingredients
2 oz baker’s unsweetened chocolate 
2 Tbls honey
15 almonds
1 Tbls raw sunflower seeds
1/4 tsp sea salt

Directions
Break chocolate into small chunks with a knife. Put chocolate and honey in a microwave safe bowl. Heat chocolate and honey in 20 second intervals, stir and return to microwave until chocolate is completely melted. Stir almonds into chocolate mixture and spread a half-inch thick onto a cookie sheet covered with foil or wax paper. Sprinkle sunflower seeds and sea salt on top. Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes until chocolate sets up. Once chocolate is set, cut into 2 inch pieces. Try not to eat is all in one sitting! 


Enjoy!

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home