<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Paleo Spicy Green Breakfast Hash


Another breakfast hash!! Ok so I know I continuously call each breakfast hash my favorite, but this one is actually my favorite! It is like trying to pick your favorite pair of shoes. There is not right answer because you have a favorite for every different occasions. Maybe not the best analogy, but this hash has stolen my heart with its spicy flavor mixed in with tons of veggies. It has one of my all time guilty pleasures- chorizo. Yum. Not to mention the hash is topped with avocado! I promise you will be full until lunch! 

I finally went back to yoga yesterday, and it was so hard. I definitely need to remember to drink more water! It is going to take time to work back up to where I used to be, but I am excited to get back into it. Being healthy in the kitchen is a huge portion, but regular exercise is vital. I missed yoga a lot. 

Spicy recipe from Humble Foodie here


Enjoy! 


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home