<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, August 2, 2013

Paleo Grilled Peach Burgers with Balsamic Syrup


Yes more beef! I might be overdoing my re-introduction to eating red meat, but I forgot how good it tastes! One of my family’s friends raises free-range, grass-fed cows. The meat is very lean and falls apart easily, but I still wanted to make burgers. I added two eggs to the recipe to help keep the meat together. I think a little duck fat would have added amazing flavor to the meat as well. This recipe is so good. My family loved the flavor combination of the sweet peaches and tangy balsamic syrup. Since peaches are in season, I have been cooking with them a lot! Peaches are one of my favorite fruits, and this recipe shows how versatile peaches can be. The grill not only softens the peaches, but it brings an almost caramel flavor. 





Yummy recipe from Grass Fed Kitchen

Enjoy! 


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home