<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paleo Sweet BBQ Chicken and Coleslaw


So after roasting a whole chicken, I needed to spruce up my leftovers a bit. I have been wanting to try a more traditional Paleo BBQ sauce for awhile. I scoured the internet and found this little gem. It contains molasses, which I wasn’t sure if it was paleo or not. After an extensive internet search, I am still not sure. I went ahead and used it because mine states the only ingredient is unsulfered molasses. Not super helpful. I whipped up one of my favorite sides aka coleslaw and sat down to my Paleo-inspired Southern dinner. I cut my chicken from this recipe into bite-sized pieces and tossed it with the BBQ sauce. You can use any chicken you have on hand and bake accordingly to the cut for this recipe. 

Ingredients
Coleslaw
1/2 head purple cabbage, shredded
1 carrot, grated
1 bunch parsley, minced
2 Tbls olive oil
4 Tbls lime juice, approx. 2 limes
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp coriander

Directions
Toss all ingredients together. Let marinate in fridge for at least an hour to let flavors meld together. Serve! 

BBQ sauce here


Enjoy! 


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home