<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Beach Day


I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! After a little pool time on Saturday, my friends and I are headed to the beach today. Crossing my fingers most of the crowds will be headed home today! Before I hit the pool Saturday, my friend and I ventured to Costco and fought the weekend crowds for some good deals. I’m still a Costco newbie, but I freaking love that store. Yes you can’t get all your special paleo ingredients, but you can stock up on organic baby spinach, fresh figs and X. 

I bought a trial gym membership on LivingSocial forever ago, and I’m finally putting it to use! I have been perusing the gym’s class list, and there are literally so many to chose from! Barre, yoga, acrobatics yoga, dance of every style. I can’t wait to start getting my groove on. 

I’m off to the beach. Have a safe and fun holiday! 

Enjoy!

x vanessa 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home