<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, August 23, 2013

Paleo Pink Peppercorn Grapefruit Salmon


Pink on pink on pink. I love this recipe because it is a little playful. The main three ingredients are all pink, which isn’t all that common in food. Ok so salmon might be a little more orange than pink but still. Thankfully the pink isn’t just a cute gimmick. The dish is crazy good! I usually cook salmon fairly simply and leave the exciting flavors to a topping. This recipe cooks the flavors of grapefruit and pink peppercorn into the fish. I considered swapping the pink peppercorns for the regular variety, but I am glad I didn’t do this. Pink peppercorns have a completely different flavor than regular peppercorns. It is much more sweet than the kick you get from regular peppercorns. I served my salon along side steamed broccoli with a little grapefruit juice squeezed on the veggies! 

Recipe from Jan's Sushi Bar


Enjoy and have a great weekend!

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home