<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Paleo Tom Kha Gai Soup


I love Thai takeout. It is my favorite takeout of all the takeouts! Maybe it has something to do with the fact there is an amazing Thai restaurant walking distance from my apartment. I am happy to say I haven’t caved and gone there in a long time though. I was craving their Tom Kah Soup and wanted to try a Paleo rendition. While this isn’t quite the same as their recipe, it is pretty freaking good! I am working on tweaking it to be more like my favorite one, but this version is better than most Thai restaurants! 


Recipe from Life As A Plate. 


Enjoy!


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home