<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, September 20, 2013

Paleo Salted Caramel Dip


So now that fall is days away, can I start wearing sweaters and boots? No. I live in Los Angeles where there is no fall or winter. I loved this the first year I moved here, but it has faded with time. I miss fall. I miss the changing of the leaves; however, I do not nor ever will miss winter or snow. Ok I like snow sometimes. Whenever I don’t have to drive. Or if I get to go skiing, I love snow! Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, it is barely fall. Every fall I search LA for pretty leaves. I have been pretty lucky each year and find a couple trees who are confused about the weather and change color. We will see if I can keep the record going four for four. 

Snack time! I love snacks. Ok I say I love a lot of things, so I will clarify. I love any snacks using almond butter and fruit. Going paleo, I discovered sunbutter, which comes from sunflower seeds, and a new love emerged. Of course just plain sunbutter is great on apples, but add a couple ingredients and boom you have salted caramel goodness. Trust me it is delicious and takes only a minute to make! 

Recipe from River North Paleo here.

Have a great weekend and enjoy!


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home