<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies


Two desserts in three days! Well my sweet tooth has struck again, and I am struggling to put it back in its box. I completely forgot to mention I went to Danielle from Against All Grain’s cooking demo and book signing this past weekend. Her journey is so amazing and inspirational, and she could not be sweeter! She made breakfast cookies from her new cookbook, which were amazing. No shock there. I already made her crockpot orange chicken and have tagged pretty much every other page as “to make.” My list of “to make” recipes is already longer than necessary. I wish I could make all the recipes I want, but it would take me about two months to eat all the food. 


When I was younger, my house was constantly filled with treats. My mom is an amazing baker to this day. My sisters and I were blessed with my dad’s metabolism. Unfortunately that has worn off as we have all got older, and long gone are the days of eating cookies constantly without any consequence. Anyways, I love making Paleo treats from time to time. A treat is still a treat whether it is Paleo or not, and it is good not to overindulge. I’ve tried a couple of Paleo chocolate chip cookie recipes, and this one is hands down the best. I usually try not to make too many sweets with purely almond flour, but after a couple coconut cookie snafus I caved. I’m glad I did because these cookies are moist and delicious. I swapped the maple syrup for honey, just because I had it in my pantry. 

Recipe from Primal Palate here

Enjoy! 


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home