<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Paleo Roasted Artichokes on Zucchini Noodles with Lemon Garlic Sauce


Keeping on the straight and narrow isn’t always so easy. I went hard core Paleo for the first seven months then something happened and little cheats started creeping back into my diet. Soon I had fallen completely off the wagon. I was upset with myself that I’d let my “little cheats” get so out of hand. I love creating new recipes to share, but when you are cooking for one it is sometimes easier to go off a trusted recipe. I share other bloggers recipes here to keep myself accountable to Paleo. I love the Paleo blogging community. There are so many inspirational and creative people! I am constantly blown away by the delicious combos people come up with! While I wish I could fill my blog with 100% original recipes, I simply don’t have the resources (or stomach) to create (eat) five new recipes a week. I will continue to promote my fellow Paleo bloggers, and their recipes I have tried for myself! 

For today’s recipe, I highly suggest using a spiralizeror spirelli spiral cutterto create your zucchini noodles. I have made zucchini noodles with a julienner, but it is not quite the same as spiral noodles. Spiral noodles truly give you the feel of real noodles. I absolutely loved this recipe. The roasted artichokes completely make the dish. The artichokes by themselves would make a great appetizer! 


Recipes from Grass Fed Kitchen here

Enjoy! 

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home