<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Paleo Chili Garlic Sauce


I love condiments. Ok that is not completely true. Let me revise. I love hot sauce! All hot sauces: tapatio, tobasco, cholula, sriracha, franks and of course chili garlic sauce. I have all of these in my pantry at all times. I realize many of these aren’t technically 100% paleo, but I am not ready to break my hot sauce addiction yet. I have a Thai dish on the menu for this week, and finally decided it was time to make my own hot sauce. Come to find out, it is super easy. As in chop, throw into a blender, mix and serve. If you can’t tell I love spicy sauces, but just to be on the safe side I deseeded and deveined half of the jalapeños. The sauce tasted identical to my favorite Thai restaurants but without any weird ingredients or preservatives. Win! 


Ingredients
8 red jalapeños
2 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 Tbls rice vinegar
1 Tbls coconut sugar

Directions
Cut four jalapeños into chunks and throw into blender. Deseed and devein remaining four jalapeños and place into blender. Add remaining ingredients to blender. Mix until well combined but not liquid. 

Store in an airtight container for up to a week in the fridge. 

Enjoy! 

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home