<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, September 6, 2013

Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Granola


Even though this was technically a “short” week, it dragged by. I went downtown to get lunch with my friend. After I attempted to see some of my favorite locations from the movie 500 Days of Summer, only to find out the infamous park bench was closed! How does a park that small close?! I’m so upset. There is no timeline to reopen the park. So many people find 500 Days of Summer depressing, but I find it realistic. The movie also ignited my love of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Don Jon, anyone? 

I have the munchies. I miss my morning cereal. I miss the crunch. I miss scooping up grain-filled bites from my soup of milk. Ok maybe not the last one. Cereal has been a staple in my diet for as long as I can remember. I used to replace meals with cereal to save money. Not exactly the best solution, but it was better than ramen. Some of my past favorite included honey-nut cheerios, fruit loops and the “healthy” special-k. Thinking back, I’m not sure how I sustained myself for most of college on a diet of cereal and pasta. Anyways I’ve seen a bunch of granola recipes shown as grab and go snacks, and I thought that could easily be cereal! When I came across this recipe, I knew I found the perfect one. Banana, nuts and chocolate all held together with tasty dates. I’m in granola heaven! This is a pricier Paleo dish, but it is completely worth the splurge. I served mine with a couple splashes of canned coconut milk. 

Recipe from The Urban Poser here

Enjoy! 


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home