<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Paleo Pumpkin Almond Dip


I’m pretty sure I have mentioned my love of almond butter before. It is a serious love that I don’t see fading anytime soon. Thankfully I have stopped eating spoonfuls just by itself. Since I opened a can of pumpkin for my homemade pumpkin spiced lattes, the can has been tempting me to use it for other things. So it only felt logical to put the extra pumpkin to good use with my all-time love. It’s the perfect fall spin on my go-to paleo snack! This dip takes minutes to make and is perfect with apple slices! 


Ingredients 
3 tbls almond butter, chunky (creamy works fine too!)
1 tbls pumpkin puree
1 tbls maple syrup 
1/2 tbls canned coconut milk
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 nutmeg
1/8 ginger
1/8 clove

Directions
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together with a fork until well combined.

Adapted from Primally Inspired here

Enjoy!


x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home