<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Paleo Pumpkin Cashew Chicken


S-s-summertime, summertime sadness. While I am sad summer is technically over, fall brings the best food of any season. One of my all time favorite holidays is Thanksgiving. Yes thanksgiving is still a ways off, but it doesn’t mean you can’t start celebrating early.  

Yes you can in fact put pumpkin in anything and everything. If you are still holding out on the pumpkin craze, you should just give in. Pumpkin is popping up everywhere. A trip to Trade Joe’s can produce pumpkin coffee, bread, cheesecake, cream cheese and ice cream. I’ve been treating myself to homemade pumpkin spiced lattes this week. So good! Not quite the same thing, but I like it better. I don’t feel like I am drinking pure sugar. 

Pumpkin in a classic Chinese dish. What? You might be skeptical, but the pumpkin adds a slight sweetness that takes this dish to the next level! I served this dish over my cauliflower fried rice here.

Recipe from Juli at PaleOMG here

Enjoy!


x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home