<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Paleo Peach Coconut Donut Holes


My littlest niece turned 4 last week. In celebration, I wanted to make her a treat Paleo-style. I don’t normally cook for children since I don’t have any, but I love their honesty! If they don’t like something, they politely tell me no thank you after trying a bite. Ok so sometimes they tell me no thanks after they spit out the bite. Thankfully these little peach coconut donut holes were a hit! The girls ate them up along with the rest of my family. I loved the glaze so much. It would be amazing drizzled over paleo waffles! I only changed one thing by reducing the amount of cinnamon to 2 teaspoons. 

Awesome recipe from Taylor Made It Paleo

Enjoy!


X vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home