<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Paleo Tex-Mex Chicken Lettuce Wraps


After a long “vacation” with my family, it feels good to finally be home. Unfortunately I have had zero time to meal plan or grocery shop. Thankfully I have a freezer full of frozen chicken to put to good use. I love this recipe because I can literally throw all the ingredients into my crockpot and forget it. This is a great meal if you are in a rush and don’t have time to slave away in the kitchen for hours. Best part it tastes amazing! These are a little messy so I ate some of the chicken in the wraps and some I served over baby spinach. I topped mine with fresh slices of avocado. 

Two tiny changes from the recipe. I used my homemade taco seasoning (here), and I also used Trader Joe’s Authentica salsa. You can find store bought salsa without all the preservatives if you take a little extra time to read the labels! 

Recipe from Eat Live Run.

Enjoy! 


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home