<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Paleo Spicy Sweet Potato Soup


These last few days have been absolutely exhausting. Since 2006, I’ve moved 10 times, and I’m about to make it 11. I can’t believe I’ve moved so many times or so often. I hate moving. More specifically I hate packing. It takes forever! Somehow I always have too much stuff and not enough boxes. I cleaned out my closet and purged myself from clothes I never wear anymore. Even after donating 4 huge boxes to Goodwill, I still seem to have too much clothing.

Taking a break from packing, I made this amazing soup! It is so easy and quick. Throw everything into your blender, and you are good to go! And now back to packing...


Ingredients
1 large sweet potato
1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
1 cup organic chicken broth
1/2 chili in adobo sauce
1/4 tsp salt
dash of pepper

Extras
avocado
paprika
coconut milk swirl

Directions
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Puncture sweet potato with a knife a couple time. Cook for 35 minutes. Let cool and remove skin. To save time, you can place the punctured sweet potato in the microwave covered with a damp paper towel for 5 minutes. 

Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve with cubes of avocado, a swirl of coconut milk and a dash of paprika! 

Recipe adapted from here

Enjoy! 


x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home