<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, October 11, 2013

Paleo Chicken Tajine with Cauliflower Rice


Fall has officially began in LA. Well maybe not. It is supposed to be in the low-70s this weekend, but it is getting down to the low-50s at night! Yes I realize that may not seem very cold, but I’m convinced the 50s in LA are colder than the 50s in the Midwest. This probably stems from 50s weather still being “short” weather back in Oklahoma, but 50s in LA makes me want to bundle in a parka and not leave my apartment. I promise I am not crazy. I think I have been living in LA too long. If you live here longer than a year, you begin to be spoiled by the constantly sunny weather. When it rains in LA, drivers think the world must be ending. It cracks me up how rain can bring LA to a basic standstill. To combat the impending freezing weather, I decided to take a mental vacation to warmer weather. 

I was excited to make this after finding sun-dried, no sugar added apricots and golden raisins at my local farmers market. I served this with cauliflower rice seasoned with a little cumin.

Recipe from Paleo Diet Lifestyle here

Enjoy!

x vanessa 


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home