<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Grilled Lemon Zucchini


Lately I have been being a “tourist” in my own city. After living in LA for three years, it is crazy how much I haven’t seen or done. In the last week, I’ve visited a pumpkin patch in the OC, walked around Downtown Disney in Minnie Mouse ears and found one of the two remaining Banksy murals in Beverly Hills. I had such a good time discovering new things I’ve never done. Does anyone else love exploring your own city?! 

I’ve been cooking a lot of chicken recently. I go through phases where I love chicken, and then suddenly I don’t want to eat chicken for a month. To brighten up my recent chicken intake, I’ve been pairing it with lots of fun veggies. Lemon is the perfect way to add the perfect bite to any veggie. I love it on pretty much any green vegetable. This recipe from the Pioneer Woman really stuck out to me with its simple ingredients but awesome flavors! I love her cooking so much. She breaks down a recipe step-by-step to make sure there are no mess ups. Also gotta love she also lives on a ranch! 

Recipe from The Pioneer Woman here.

Enjoy!


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home