<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Paleo Tangy Mustard Chicken


Sometimes naming recipes is hard. Sometimes I try to be cheeky. Sometimes I go for the more obvious. Who knew such a simple thing could be so difficult? This time I went for the more obvious name. What can I say? My creative juices seem to be running a little low. Or I am depleting them by cooking up a storm! This recipe is very easy. It would be great to prep in the morning and cook up that night! It is a small portion for two people but could easily be doubled. I served mine with a little homemade honey mustard!

In a completely different topic, I’ve seen three movies in the last week. I had some catching up to do. Not to mention there is about 15 movies I want to see before the end of the year! One movie really stuck out to me from the three, and I had to share. Captain Phillips! It wasn’t even on my radar until a friend of a friend raved about it. I decided to take her advice and check it out. I was so impressed by the acting, film making and story. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Have you seen any good movies lately? I love watching movies wether it is at the theater or curled up on my couch at home. 

Ingredients
2 chicken breasts 
4 tsp cider vinegar
1 tbls dijon mustard
1 tbls olive oil
1 tbls lime juice
2 tsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbls + 2 tsp coconut sugar
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp ghee, for grilling 

Directions
Place all ingredients in a quart plastic bag. Seal and shake to combine sauce. Butterfly chicken breasts and add to bag. Marinate in fridge for 8 hours or overnight.

Add ghee to large skillet over medium heat. Place four chicken piece in pan. Cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 4 minutes. 

Recipe adapted from here

Enjoy! 


x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home