<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Paleo Christmas Breakfast Roundup


Yeah I’m so excited it is Christmas Eve! Christmas Eve is the main event at my house. We open all our presents on Christmas Eve except the things Santa brought us in our stockings. I have four very young nieces and nephews who are firm believers in Santa. I particularly liked last year when my mom stuffed my stocking with eye drops because I really needed them. My nieces were so shocked Santa knew I needed eye drops of all things! Oh too be young again. 

After a night full of presents, foods and probably too much wine, everyone is starving for a big breakfast Christmas morning. I’ve rounded up a couple of my family’s favorite breakfast recipes. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!








Enjoy!

x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home