<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, December 30, 2013

Plaid & Paleo 2013 Top Recipes


My little blog passed it’s six-month anniversary a couple weeks ago. The time has gone by so quickly. I truly love sharing my cooking creations. This year has brought a lot of ups and downs, but I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. Being able to share my paleo-journey not only keeps me accountable but helps me broaden my food horizons. A couple years ago I wouldn’t have touched brussels sprouts with a ten-foot pole, and now it is my favorite vegetable. Sorry broccoli. I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store, but I can promise lots of new recipes! 

To send off 2013, I collected my top 5 original recipes of the year! 






Enjoy and Happy New Year!
x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home