<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, March 14, 2014

Four Things


I’m in New Orleans for the weekend and already loving this city! There is just so much going on. The first order of business was a drive-thru daiquiri. So not paleo but so worth it! I can’t wait to explore more of the city. There is so much history and culture. I want to soak up as much as I can in the next week. Still looking for any suggestions of what to do or where to eat!

In other news the Big 12 Tournament is in full swing! KU beat OSU to advance to the second round. March Madness is probably my favorite time of year. Be prepared for a little more of my KU obsession to seep through into my recipes and writing. Rock Chalk!

Since I’m in New Orleans, this book feels very fitting. My dog is also named after the iconic “Stella” scene. 

I can’t lie I’ve watched Catching Fire twice this week. The second installment soundtrack also lives up to the first. This might be Gale’s song but I am team Peeta!

If you haven’t been watching House of Cards, you better get on that asap! 

quote: “We wander for distraction but we travel for fulfillment.” Hilaire Belloc

Have a great weekend!
x vanessa

images: 1, 2, 3, 4

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2014 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cochon or Cochon Butcher

 
At March 16, 2014 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Thanks for the recommendation!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home