<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Four Things


Thank goodness the weekend is finally here. Between my blog being deleted and flight delays, this week has dragged on. Thankfully my blog is back up and running! I love this blog. I pour everything into it and to see it just disappear felt slightly devastating. After 30 hours of back and forth communication with Blogger and attempting to fix my blogs settings, my blog was finally restored! 

In other news, March Madness got off to a crazy start yesterday! My alma mater, the University of Kansas, plays today. It is pretty much a given that I will pick KU to win it all each year. I don’t think I could live with myself if I didn’t pick them to win and then they did! That’s the fun of March Madness. You just never know what is going to happen. 

So this book was all the range last year and for good reason. It is a tear jerker but beautifully written story! I’ve been watching the movietrailer and can’t wait for the movie to come out! 


I can really put my finger on it, but this song caught my attention enough for me to find out who sang it.

Mel over on The Clothes Makes the Girl is having a TON of paleo bloggers create meatballs celebrating March Madness. Love it! 

quote: “Beware for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.” 

Have a great weekend!
x vanessa

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home