<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Paleo Italian Meatballs Over Spaghetti Squash


I’m in denial. It cannot be September. Wasn’t it just July?! I am not sure where the summer went. Well I know where mine went. Hours and hours in the kitchen attempting to create new recipes! Even though I’m sad summer is coming to an end, fall is my favorite season. I love the crisp feel of the air, football season and the leaves changing colors. Unfortunately you don’t get the changing of the leaves in LA, but with fall comes fall produce! Spaghetti squash, brussels sprouts, figs, cauliflower, apples and of course pumpkins! 

Fall produce is starting to trickle into my local farmer’s market, and I picked up my first spaghetti squash of the season. Spaghetti squash is such a great pasta replacement. I love the flavor, and it is so versatile. When I came across this recipe for homestyle italian meatballs over spaghetti squash, I could not wait to make it! I made my meatballs with a 50/50 mix of grass-fed beef and ground turkey. This recipe is crazy good! Like I ate it five days in a row good. Well I also made way too much for just myself too as always. I have to learn how to cut down recipes better! Oh well. I used these instructions here to roast my spaghetti squash. 

Awesome meatball recipe from Grass-fed Kitchen here


Enjoy! 

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home