<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, October 25, 2013

Red Roots Detox and Orange Anti-Inflammatory Juices


In the spirit of Autumn, I blended up two delicious juices in the perfect fall colors. I know I said I was putting my juicer to rest, but I needed to do a little fridge clean out before my move! Both are slightly sweet but with the perfect ginger kick. I put ginger in pretty much every juice I make. Ginger has a ton of great health benefits from helping with an upset stomach to boosting your immune. Blend up the Red Roots for a great detox. If you are looking for an anti-inflammatory, then the Orange Power juice is for you! Both are a quick and tasty treat. 


Ingredients
Red Roots Detox
1 medium beet with stalks
1/2 large lemon
2 inches ginger
2 small apples
1 large carrot 

Orange Anti-Inflammatory
1/2 cantaloupe
1 small lemon
10 mint leaves 
1 in ginger 
2 carrots

Directions
Chop all ingredients and place into your juicer and serve. 

Enjoy and have a great weekend! 


x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home