<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, July 22, 2013

Paleo Butternut Squash and Apple Breakfast Hash


Yup it’s another breakfast hash. I love these things! It is a great way to get veggies and protein in the morning. It fills me up so I am not starving by lunch time. I have made this hash a couple times. It is delicious but labor intensive. This time I decided to pay a little extra for pre-cubed butternut squash. For some reason butternut squash is my knife and I’s nemesis. It takes me at least 30 minutes to dice one squash. I know- kind of sad. I have Googled tips on how to speed up the process and make it easier, but nothing has helped. Now I pay a dollar or so more at Trader Joes for the large cubed pieces and smile happily when it takes minutes to turn those cubes in small diced bits. I subbed the bacon for turkey bacon and omitted the green onions. The hash is hearty enough to eat on its own, but I like to serve it topped with an over-easy egg. 

Recipe from The Urban Poser

Enjoy!

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home