<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, July 19, 2013

Paleo Blackened Salmon with Mango Avocado Salsa


It is time to get your grill on! One of my favorite summer past times is grilling. I love the charred and smokey flavor a grill creates. Unfortunately I don’t have a grill at my apartment, but it doesn’t stop me from making my favorite grill recipes. I’m back home for the week visiting my family and my newest nephew, who couldn’t be cuter. I can’t wait to fire up my family’s outdoor grill and make a few grilling recipes I have been eying. In the meantime, I made this awesome salmon recipe. For me salmon is such a summer fish. It is dressed up nicely with citrus glazes and spicy salsas. The spice combo and topping drew me to this recipe, and I knew I had to make it. The recipe is from Danielle of Against All Grain. She recently shared her story and struggle with an autoimmune disease, and I was completely blown away. Her recipes are always amazing and turn out delicious. She has a new cookbook coming out that will arrive on my doorstep soon! Yes, I get excited over cookbooks. I served the salmon along side an Italian seasoned veggie sauté. 

Stove top cooking directions
Heat skillet to medium-high heat. Drizzle olive oil in pan to coat bottom so the salmon won’t stick. Place salmon skin side down in the pan and cook for three minutes. Flip salmon and lower heat to medium. Cook for at least four more minutes depending on thickness or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. 

Recipe from Danielle of Against All Grain.

Enjoy!

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home