<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, July 8, 2013

Paleo Curried Chicken Apple Salad


I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I spent most of the weekend relaxing and contemplating what to cook this week. After hearing rave reviews about Paleo Mayo, I decided it was time to attempt to make my own. Growing up I was more of a Miracle Whip girl. I actually hated pretty much anything with mayo in it, but searching through numerous paleo versions I still wanted to give it a try. I decided on this recipe mainly because it didn’t have very many ingredients. Simplicity is always a big plus for me. The main thing I learned was the importance of a light tasting oil. I used avocado oil, but I am interested in trying walnut oil. I liked this recipe, but for me the avocado flavor was very overpowering. I whipped up this easy salad with my mayo and absolutely loved it! To counter the strong avocado flavor, I used a whole tablespoon of curry powder and a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. 


Nom Nom Paleo’s Mayo used as a base for Multiply Delicious recipe

Enjoy! 

x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home