<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Paleo No-Bake Cookies


I don’t make too many Paleo treats, but every once in awhile I love to indulge. I am a recovering sugar addict mainly from cupcakes and ice cream, but I love a good cookie. When I first went on Paleo, I didn’t make treats because I wanted to dive head first into eating healthy. As time went on, I introduced small treats every once in awhile. I have acquired a huge love of almond butter to the point I get upset when Trader Joes is out of stock. Yes it is that bad. I almost always have a jar (or two) on hand for a quick snack with sliced fruit. These cookies are awesome because they combine some of my favorite ingredients and are easy to make. Chocolate- check. Coconut- check. Almond butter- check. I brought the cookies to a friend’s going-away party, and everyone was shocked they were Paleo. I’m glad I had to share the cookies, or they wouldn’t have lasted a day at my apartment. 

Recipe from Unrefined Kitchen

Enjoy!

x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sweet! thanks

 
At September 20, 2013 at 10:18 AM , Blogger MaevesMom said...

Did you have a problem with them getting really soft at room temperature? Perhaps I needed to boil the mixture for longer than a minute?

 
At September 20, 2013 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Mine got a little soft after a couple of hours out. I'm not sure if boiling longer will help. If it is too hot outside, the cookies will melt because of the amount of coconut oil in the recipe. Storing the cookies in the fridge is also a great option! I actually really liked them a bit chilled!

 
At February 10, 2014 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my recipe! Glad you liked the cookies!
-Jennifer @ The Unrefined Kitchen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home