<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, July 5, 2013

Paleo Potsticker Asian Turkey Burgers with Asian Coleslaw


It’s the final day of around the world with Plaid and Paleo, unofficially renamed around the southeast continent of Asia. I gravitate toward Asian flavors in my cooking sometimes unintentionally. When I came across this recipe, the name really stuck out to me, and the fact the recipe is paired with one of my new favorite side dishes- coleslaw. Growing up I loathed coleslaw. It was usually dosed in mayonnaise, which I never liked as a child. I was a miracle whip girl. Yeah I know not any better, but I divulge. I made this recipe not thinking too much about it until I took my first bite. It was a flavor explosion. I can’t even described how good these burgers are in addition to the yummy coleslaw. I tend to have most of the ingredients on hand and have whipped up these burgers a couple times since I fell in love. Also what is better than a burger to soak up any of the lingering “fun” from the Fourth! 


Melissa from Cupcake OMG’s amazing recipe can be found here! 

Enjoy and have an amazing holiday weekend! 

x vanessa 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home