<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.plaidandpaleo.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Paleo Pad See Ew


Day three of around the world cuisine and yes we are staying in continent of Asia. Continuing my love for Thai food, I found this amazing substitute for Pad See Ew. This was one of my first Paleo recipes I tried. I was skeptical at first. Carrots instead of egg noodles?! I don’t even like cooked carrots so this was a stretch for me. I am so happy I got over my fear of cooked carrots because this dish is absolutely delicious and very easy to make. I prepped the meal before I left for my yoga class, and then tossed everything into a skillet when I got home. 


One of the hardest parts of eating Paleo is fitting all the cooking into my schedule. If I don’t cook on the weekends, I normally end up trying to throw something together after yoga at 9PM and eating at 10PM. More times than I would like to admit my exhaustion has won over my will to cook something healthy, and I settle on an apple and a tablespoon of almond butter. I do not recommend this to anyone! It can become a very bad habit! Eating Paleo is a commitment. There is a lot of cooking involved but once you get into a groove of it everything becomes second nature. 

I have started meal planning on Saturdays, and then going to my local Farmer’s Market and grocery store on Sunday. I cook two different dishes on Sunday evening and alternate eating the dishes throughout the week. 

This awesome dish comes from Danielle of Against All Grain here

Enjoy!

x vanessa

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home